How To Get a California Highway Patrol Accident Report in Fullerton CA

The California Highway Patrol responds to many accidents along local highways and freeways like the Orange Freeway or Highway 91. At times they also handle some accidents on Fullerton streets.

Obtain an Accident Report via your Attorney:
If you were injured and have an attorney, they can secure a CHP accident report for you.

Contact CHP for an Accident Report:
To obtain a Fullerton accident report after a collision is investigated by the CHP, you’ll visit the California Highway Patrol website to obtain a report request form.

Complete the form and deliver it to the CHP office closest to where your accident happened or mail it in.

The CHP branch closest to you or your accident scene might be one of several locations. The office would likely be one of these three:

California Highway Patrol
(670) Westminster
13200 Goldenwest Street
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 622-3600

California Highway Patrol
(675) Santa Ana
2031 E. Santa Clara Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714) 338-5500

California Highway Patrol
(550) Santa Fe Springs
10051 Orr and Day Road
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 868-0503

Contact a Fullerton Car Accident Lawyer

Victims who suffer serious injuries due to another driver’s mistake must take action to ensure they have everything they need during recovery. They’ll receive stacks of medical bills at a time when they may be losing paychecks while an injury keeps them away from their jobs. Victims can also get behind on their normal monthly bills like car payments or rent if they don’t get help.

Having a skilled Fullerton Car Accident Lawyer lets you focus on healing, while GK Legal handles the frustrating claims process. We work to maximize the insurance claim you receive. And we don’t ask for any payment unless we win your case. Our fee then gets paid out of the settlement you receive.

Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation today.